With a commanding view of Rome, the Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, will exceed your expectations time and again. Michelin-star dining, a luxury Spa, 15 acres of private park, and state-of-the-art meeting and event facilities make our one-of-a-kind luxury city hotel your first choice when experiencing the Eternal City.
Discover some of the unique amenities Rome Cavalieri has to offer:
• The first and only 3-star Michelin restaurant in Rome, La Pergola
• One of the world's most prestigious art collections in a hotel
• Award-winning luxury Spa with state-of-the-art gym and fitness center
• 3 outdoor and 1 indoor swimming pools
• 2 tennis courts
• Exclusive experiences on property, in Rome, and its surroundings
• Conference center and indoor and outdoor wedding and event spaces
The prestigious Cavalieri Grand Spa Club boasts two glittering outdoor pools, a peaceful indoor pool, and a swimming pool just for children. Enjoy a wide selection of La Prairie's exclusive Swiss Treatments and Aromatherapy Associates' unique Essential Oils, or unwind in the amethyst Turkish Bath. Work on your serve on our red-clay tennis courts. Sign up for a thrilling Italian supercar experience, or explore Rome with our City Navigator tour or local food guides. You can even challenge yourself with some 'Gladiator training'.
Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel is a 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award recipient.
The Pro/Am competition, will be organised in a way that it will bring inspiration to students, but also give some fun and also a moment to meet new friends with the same passion.
© dancelifestyle 2022